ECMS1 and ECMS2

merakichamp
Building a reputation

ECMS1 and ECMS2

so now i can see ECMS1 and ECMS2  have been moved to learning@cisco  so does it mean they are no longer

free someone has to enroll at a cost? 

6 Replies 6
Thygesen
Building a reputation

@merakichamp I'll just keep an eye on Your post .. 
Have been waiting for ages on a ECMS2 in Denmark/Nordics with no luck .. 

Network-dad
A model citizen

I think they will still be free but just online now.  "Due to heightened safety concerns around the global outbreak of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), all CMNA and ECMS2 trainings will be held virtually from March 16th - Nov 1st."

My guess they are using Learning@cisco to host these online trainings. 

https://community.meraki.com/t5/FAQ-and-other-resources/New-Meraki-Virtual-Session-Policy/ba-p/77990

Dakota Snow | Network-dad Linkdedin
CMNO | A+ | ECMS2
Check out The Bearded I.T. Dad onThe Bearded I.T. DadThe Bearded I.T. Dad
Thygesen
Building a reputation

@Network-dad 

Have You seen anywhere, where it is possible to actually sign up for the ECMS2 ?

At the meraki site you can only "Read more" .. not enlist .. 😫

Thygesen
Building a reputation

Do I have to pay to attend ECMS2?

ECMS2 will be offered by Cisco Learning Partners in the second half of calendar year 2020. Attendees will be required to pay to attend these sessions. 

merakichamp
Building a reputation

@Thygesen  i was very difficult to be given an opportunity to attend ECMS2 i don;t know now that it has been moved to learning@cisco  if i will be possible but now talking of paying hahaha let's see if there will be ever oppotunities many collegues have been saying its a long term dream to do that training 

Thygesen
Building a reputation

@merakichamp 

Well .. That is a new approach from Meraki .. 

Tech's has been the ambasadors till now .. Guess that will change, when education/street credit courses are to be paid for ?

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.