Documentation Site Outage

CameronMoody
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Documentation Site Outage

NOTE - documentation.meraki.com is back up as of 11:00PM PDT

Greetings Meraki Community,

documentation.meraki.com experienced an interruption on 10/6/20 at about 11:00am PDT. I apologize for this issue.

We are working to restore site activity as quickly as possible. I will update this thread as availability changes.

UPDATE - 1:16 PM PDT: We have found a path to resolution and are working to restore viewing permissions for the site for all users. This process may take a few hours. I'll update this thread once we have more detailed estimates available.

UPDATE - 5:00 PM PDT: documentation.meraki.com has been taken offline entirely for maintenance. We expect this process to take about 3 hours. Will update once the site is live again.

UPDATE - 11:00 PM PDT: documentation.meraki.com is back online. We apologize for the disruption of service and any connected incidents this caused. Thank you all for your patience.

Cameron Moody | Product Manager, Cisco Meraki
3 REPLIES 3
KRobert
Head in the Cloud

Thanks @CameronMoody,
I receive a forward to an Okta sign-on site.
CMNO, CCNA R+S

@KRobert Yes, sorry. This is for Meraki employees, temporarily, until we can restore permissions for all users.

CameronMoody
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Greetings Meraki Community,

documentation.meraki.com is back online. We apologize for the disruption of service and any connected incidents this caused. Thank you all for your patience.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.