Continuing Education Program

Andre_Afonso
Here to help

Continuing Education Program

Hi team,

I have a question regarding to Cisco Continuing Education Program, on the program Cisco says the Engineering Cisco Meraki Solutions Part 1 and 2 can give some credits .

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/training-events/training-certifications/training/continuing-education-...

Is somebody knows how it works? Where can we check the credits and where can we request them?

Best regards,

André Afonso 

Andre Afonso
12 REPLIES 12
KarstenI
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Yes, they give you credits. You can add them to the ce-dashboard https://ce.cisco.com.

Hi @KarstenI, thanks for message em explain it for me.

I have take a look on the link you share it, and the next step was create the profile.

Thank you  

Andre Afonso
Andre_Afonso
Here to help

Hi, sorry for delay I can´t find the credits on my dashboard .

Andre Afonso

Did you get your Certificate of Completion for the training? With the info on this you can add it to the CE-Dashboard.

What I get from the ECMS1 and 2 is just the email´s for confirmation I had completed.

What I´m feeling where is the communication between Cisco and Cisco Meraki are so bad.

It since to me they don´t know how to solve the issue. 

Andre Afonso

Where did you do the ECMS? If through a learning-partner, then tell them you need the "Certificate of Completion". If you did it through the Cisco OnDemand E-Learning (as I did) the Certificate was downloadable at the end of the training.

I did on partner program. 

It was a Internal Cisco Meraki Evangelist that give me training. 

Andre Afonso

I only know the trainings from Sales Connect. But have you already contacted Partner Support?

Apparently the case it´s solved I get finally my credits. yupiiiii

Andre Afonso

Congratulation, and it only took little less than half a year ... 😉

Hey, Andre, Would you share any tips? I am encountering same issue. After I completed the ECMS1 training offered by Meraki instructor, the 6 CE points claim was denied by Cisco CE admin twice, even I provided the course completion certificate. It's really frustrate and pissed.

MelanieDK
New here

Thanks for the information!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.