Cisco Live Orlando Switch Challenge

SOLVED
mchartier
New here

Cisco Live Orlando Switch Challenge

Hi, 

I've completed the Cisco Live Meraki Switch Challenge and I received the switch. I've followed the link provided by the crew there but once the form completed, no license code is provided. 

How can I get it?

Regards, 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JamesL
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Congratulations on completing Meraki's Switch Challenge at Cisco Live US!

If you have completed the challenge and the registration form with your serial number, then a Meraki representative will be reaching out to you in the next 7-10 days to grant a switch licence.

Meraki has a 30-day grace period after connecting to the network, so your device will function normally while waiting for the licence. 

Best,

Switch Team

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

Yeh I didn't get mine either from the website. I just figured that some sales person would be calling me to follow up before they actually sent it over.

On the same boat. I received my confirmation email congratulating me on my new Switch, but alas no License Key. Like mentioned above, they'll probably get to us.

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below)
JamesL
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Congratulations on completing Meraki's Switch Challenge at Cisco Live US!

If you have completed the challenge and the registration form with your serial number, then a Meraki representative will be reaching out to you in the next 7-10 days to grant a switch licence.

Meraki has a 30-day grace period after connecting to the network, so your device will function normally while waiting for the licence. 

Best,

Switch Team

Heath
Conversationalist

Hello there, I have been unable to acquire my switch license as well. I received a call, but was unable to answer it. I have called back a couple times, but I have not received a response. What are my next options?

JamesL
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

We're sorry to have missed you. Please send an email with your name, physical address, phone number, and switch serial number to the email address below to work through the process:

FreeSwitch@meraki.com

Best,

Switch Team

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.