CMNA licenses expire today

ang
Conversationalist

CMNA licenses expire today

i've been desperately emailing promorenewals@meraki.com since Apr 7 with no response.  my licenses expire in a few hours.

I've read and followed all the instructions.  I currently work at an authorized meraki reseller.  my promo gear was received in 2019.  i have a MX64 MS120 MR33 (and 100x SM licenses).

i emailed certifications@meraki.com over a month ago to update my email address from the previous reseller i worked at to the current one.

as far as i can tell I'm eligible for renewal.  but i haven't received the link to verify my equipment is not used for customers.  in fact i haven't received any response from promorenewals. 

how do i get my licenses required under CMNA please?

6 REPLIES 6
rwiesmann
A model citizen

Licenses will be auto renewed. check out this link

https://trainingevangelism.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014840598-CMNA-Refresh

...if you fullfill the requirements:

**CMNA Refresh License Requirements:

**Your Dashboard Organization needs to be compliant, so all devices need to be licensed. The licensing also needs to be active and not expired. Compliant Organizations are those which have a CMNA promo license key applied, have 12 or fewer applied licenses and have active/current licensing. The program will not renew non-compliant Orgs, or those that are partially licensed or expired.

To contact promorenewals@meraki.com. is certainly the right thing to do...maybe needs some time till they answer.

If all this does not help...I would contact my sales rep of Meraki.

hope it helps

roger

ang
Conversationalist

ya thanks roger i've definitely reviewed that link as well as any other links that has CMNA in it.  i've tracked how it went from refresh webinar to no refresh / auto renew...  i followed all the instructions but in the end nothing was done and now my dashboard says my licenses have expired since last night.  i guess i'm in the grace period for now but the fact that my licenses expired already suddenly puts me ineligible for renewal.  this really sucks.   now i have a month to figure out what to do with my network.

ang
Conversationalist

I still haven't received any response from promorenewals@meraki.com despite emailing daily since Apr 7...  😞

My network will shut down in 2 weeks....  😞

IngSuzzy
Here to help

I’m in the same situation, do you still shut down? Could you renew the promo gear?

ang
Conversationalist

CMNA / support team manually renewed mine a few days before grace period ended.

promo renewals never responded to me.

IngSuzzy
Here to help

Im glad to inform, that although I was on period grace, just 2 days, i send the email to promorenewals@meraki.com this saturday when i see that my organization has not be auto renewed, today (monday) i got a notification that I'll be receiving an email with the confirmation order to renew the organization, and it came and now my organization is licensed to 2025 😁

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.