Technical support

Indio
New here

Technical support

Can somone tell me if there is a Meraki technical support license sku. In preparing to order hardware I weanted to make sure I included all licenses required as well. Trying to figure out the Meraki's SKU's not an easy one especially when there's not much published with SKU's. I've alreday figured out that I need a per deveice license. But when I try to add a RMA license I receive the following:

• RMA Only service orders are not valid unless accompanied by a Software Support contract or the product purchased includes access to Cisco Technical Support. (CS664)

Using the Cisco configurator tool in putting together my order for Meraki. If there's a better tool please someone point me to it.

Thank You

Indio

4 REPLIES 4
Ryan_Miles
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

The license for each Meraki device includes Technical Support (web, email, phone, RMA).

Building a quote should just be:

Meraki device type (SKU) and quantity

The same device type and quantity of licenses at the desired term length (1, 3, 5, 7, 10 year)

I don't need to apply for RMA then? Is RMA automaticly include when I add the enterprise and advance licenses for each switch and AP, respectively?

Ryan_Miles
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

If a device needs replacement you open a Support case and it happens.

https://documentation.meraki.com/General_Administration/Other_Topics/Returns_(RMAs)%2C_Warranties_an...

Thank you for all the information.

Truly appreciated.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.