Equipment List

Kate_2
New here

Equipment List

New to purchasing Meraki switches and trying to avoid a costly mistake. or not purchase the right inventory to complete the purchase.  Any advice on what else is needed if purchasing 43 Meraki 48 port switches, the associated licenses, 12 Meraki - 24 port switches, also their licenses, & Racks to install.. what connects each switch in the rack to each other?  or is that not necessary?   I have planned cat 6 wire between the racks in the separate LAN rooms.  

3 REPLIES 3
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Have you talked to your Meraki sales consultant?

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@Kate_2  Or check with the Meraki Partner who can help you to get the quotes with the discounts 🙂 

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com
KathleenJ
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

As others have stated please work with your Meraki sales partner, they can help you craft the correct solution. Good luck.

If you found this post helpful, please give it kudos. If my answer solved your problem, click "accept as solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.