Co-Termination Licensing

Solved
cskillet
Conversationalist

Co-Termination Licensing

Hi, I confusing on Co-termination.

This time, my MX64 equipment was nearing expiration, so I purchased a 5-year license, and at the same time purchased MX75-HW and MX75 5-year licenses.
This was added using the Add more device method rather than the Renew method.

The equipment actually operated is one MX64 and one MX75.
However, unlike purchasing a 5-year term, the End-date is displayed.
When I added it using the Add more device method, the MX64 license limit is 2, and current is set to 1. Has the license expiration date been pushed forward because the MX64 limit is 2?

cskillet_0-1695177190084.png

1 Accepted Solution
Ryan_Miles
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

You should have applied this license key as a renewal. If it's been less than 7 days since you claimed the license undo the claim then re-claim the new key as a renewal. https://documentation.meraki.com/General_Administration/Licensing/Meraki_Co-Termination_Licensing_Ov...

Ryan / Meraki SE

If you found this post helpful, please give it Kudos. If my answer solved your problem click Accept as Solution so others can benefit from it.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Ryan_Miles
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

You should have applied this license key as a renewal. If it's been less than 7 days since you claimed the license undo the claim then re-claim the new key as a renewal. https://documentation.meraki.com/General_Administration/Licensing/Meraki_Co-Termination_Licensing_Ov...

Ryan / Meraki SE

If you found this post helpful, please give it Kudos. If my answer solved your problem click Accept as Solution so others can benefit from it.

Hi, thank you for your reply.
Since it has already been more than 7 days, re-registration seems impossible.
If you move the MX64 license to another Organization, the Limit number will be reduced to 1 and the period may be extended. Do you think this is possible?

thank you

I would not expect that to extend your time. But you can give it a try.

Ryan / Meraki SE

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.