2 ISP connected in WAN Branch-Meraki MX and unable to access the web servers in HQ-Meraki

six
Comes here often

2 ISP connected in WAN Branch-Meraki MX and unable to access the web servers in HQ-Meraki

We have 2 ISP connections currently connected to WAN1 and WAN2 in our branch-meraki MX. We have a problem accessing our web servers from our HQ-Meraki MX, inaccessible and intermittent connection.

3 Replies 3
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Are you trying to reach the server via the Internet or SD-WAN tunnel?

If it's via the internet, have you created an incoming NAT to access the server externally?
I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
six
Comes here often

We are trying to reach it via SD-WAN Tunnel of Meraki since we are accessing it locally or via IP Address.

Also, load balancing is enabled and the flow preference is set to the primary uplink. Still, intermittent and to no avail.

CFStevens
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hi @six ,

I am not sure if you ever resolved this issue, but in case you have not, I would advise reviewing the uplink loss on either end of the tunnel. You can check this by navigating to Security & SD-WAN > Monitor > Appliance Status > Uplink > Loss. Are you seeing packet loss on either side that could account for the spotty connection to your web servers? Are you running the latest MX firmware? Do other branch MX sites have troubles accessing these servers as well?

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.