iPhone8 (iOS version 15.x) Enrolment FAILED

DuTran
Comes here often

iPhone8 (iOS version 15.x) Enrolment FAILED

I got below error message when enrol my iPhone8 to Meraki SM. 

Do you have any solution or experience with this problem?

Many thanks!

DuTran_0-1649235683572.jpeg

DuTran_1-1649235715109.jpeg

2 Replies 2
cshaun
Here to help

I can see you are connected to WiFi when trying to do this.  Can you confirm the firewall is configured correctly for Systems Manager Traffic?  https://documentation.meraki.com/SM/Other_Topics/Systems_Manager_Firewall_Rules?  

DuTran
Comes here often

Hi CSHAUN

The iPhone is connecting to the MR20 WAP which is on the same network of security devices MX64. As I remember that the OUTBOUND policy on the FW setting is default allowing ALL services and destinations IP.

I will login and check the FW setting on MX64 next Monday. Also will try to enrol another iPhone or iPad to figure out the issue is caused by Meraki SM or by the mobile iOS devices.

By the way, I also tried to download the Meraki SM app from Apple store, and scan the QR code to enrol, but the same problem can not install the Profile. Some pictures for your reference.

Enroll by iOS App-2.jpgEnroll by iOS App-3.jpgEnroll by iOS App-4.jpgEnroll by iOS App-5.jpg 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels