iOS13 Systems Manager Wallpaper Setting

RCaldicott
Getting noticed

iOS13 Systems Manager Wallpaper Setting

Hi Guys,

So I've just deployed our first iOS13 handsets, we've been Systems Manager customers for years and have many iOS settings on our devices. However, our default Wallpaper is not displaying on the devices. Just rebuilt an iOS12.4.1 device and it deploys the wallpapers fine but the iOS13 wont.

Anyone else experienced this?

Thanks

Rich

9 REPLIES 9
RCaldicott
Getting noticed

Actually, just realised it says Wallpaper in the Unknown Payloads section against the profile. Any ideas how to force this please?

Noah_Salzman
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Hi RCaldicott, please open a case with Support and copy the case number here so others can reference it. 

Noah Salzman

Product Manager for Meraki SM

Will do, thank you

Is there a fix for this on IOS 14?

No need for a fix as it was seemingly a temporary issue on the deployment side.

The issue is still present in my environment.

Damm even I am having a similar kind of issue, I have searched all over the internet and even have posted on number of threads on different forum, no solution seems to work. I am really frustrated, can anyone of you here help me resolve this issue, I am very much tired now.

WhitJ
Just browsing

Is there a fix for this yet? I am rolling out 65 new ipads and need to get this set.

All works perfectly fine now. Was odd, seemed like a bit of a glitch over a day or two.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels