What are the minimum firewall ports for EMM to work on iOS Devices? A diagram would be good.

PeterJames
Head in the Cloud

What are the minimum firewall ports for EMM to work on iOS Devices? A diagram would be good.

I appreciate the firewall rules can be found under 'Help > Firewall Info', but this lists a lot of ports that do not look required for the EMM solution.

What would be different in the below for Meraki EMM?

Thank you,
Peter James

3 REPLIES 3
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I think your diagram is pretty good.  I think it is 2195 and 2196 (2196 is APN feedback service).

@PhilipDAth Unfortunately it is not my diagram, but its purpose is to show the Meraki document team for something similar.

I know the Admin thing at the bottom left is not required, and the port 20443 between the device and MDM is wrong. I suspect this might not be required at all. But the Systems Manager agent will have a port of its own (I think they are 80,443,5228-5230).

Our customers have asked for a diagram to see how it fits in to their infrastructure, but there is nothing in the documentation.

Thank you,
Peter James

Feel free to jump in anytime Meraki support staff...

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels