VPP and Apple School Manager Not Syncing

Kate_H
Just browsing

VPP and Apple School Manager Not Syncing

Is anyone else having issues with their VPP account showing no licenses available?  My token and certificates are all current.  Everything was working fine last week.  All licenses are showing correctly in Apple School Manager, but nothing is showing on the Meraki side.  I do have a ticket in with Meraki, just wondering if it's more widespread.

4 REPLIES 4
ruthx
New here

Hi sorry not to be able to help, been having exact same issue today. Anyone able to assist?

I'm a little unclear as to what Meraki did on the back end, but they had to sync something on their end and then it was fine.  Hope they are able to do the same for you!

ruthx
New here

OK, I've just found my Apple VPP Accounts tokens have expired on 31 March. No idea how to renew at this point but worth a look for you I would think, in Meraki, go to Organisation/MDM settings. Hope this helps.

That was not my issue, my tokens were good, but it's easy to renew.  Log into your Apple School Manager account with the corresponding Apple ID for the MDM, go to Settings in the lower left, then Apps and Books and at the bottom you should see Server Tokens, can download that and then upload it into Meraki in the MDM section.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels