Unable to Enroll Macbook Air M2

ShaneOTech
New here

Unable to Enroll Macbook Air M2

I have been struggling to add the Meraki Systems Manager profile to a Macbook Air M2. Anytime I attempt to install the .mobileconfig and choose "Install...", I'm given an error stating "Profile Installation failed. The profile "Meraki Systems Manager" could not be installed due to an unexpected error. <InternalError:1>

I've read through a few other topics suggesting to wait a few days but it has been a week and still no success. I've also confirmed that we have enough licenses in our System Dashboard. I've even attempted removing the profile from another device in our MDM and trying to reinstall on the primary device and now both are presenting this error.

4 Replies 4
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Have you opened a support case?

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

No not yet, first time using the community board. Could you direct me to the support page?

You can directly open the dashboard.

alemabrahao_1-1693326776929.png

alemabrahao_0-1693326727798.png

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
MattMorg
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Make sure the organization is not out of licensing (Org > License Info) or you will get errors similar to this. You can also try to remove the ADE settings assigned in SM > ADE page, and then re-assign a new profile to see if that resolves it. You will need to reset the macOS device to have it activate again and start a fresh macOS Setup Assistant screen.  

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels