Tell us about your school software

Noah_Salzman
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Tell us about your school software

Hello Meraki Education Customers, 

We're really curious what software you use that integrates with Meraki.

Most importantly, we want to know what Student Information System (SIS) you use, but we also want to know what else you have integrated with Meraki (Active Directory, web filters, reporting systems that ingest our CSV files, etc.). It would also be really helpful to understand the scope of your deployment, that is, how many students and networks do you manage.

If you are not comfortable sharing this information publicly, but want to participate, please send me a direct message here on the forum.

Appreciate your help. This type of informal survey is not scientific, but does give us a better understanding of our customer base as we improve SM.

Thanks,

Noah Salzman

Product Manager for Meraki SM 

4 REPLIES 4
DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Hi @Noah_Salzman , is this aimed solely at the American market? I find it off putting the use of K12 or other American expressions.

We have education customers here in the UK who may want to participate with this questionnaire but as I said the terminology is all wrong 

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.
Noah_Salzman
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Hi UCcert, thanks for pointing that out. I updated my post to make it less region specific.

Thank you. And sorry for being picky.

seasons greetings

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.
binarydaze
Here to help

In my last school, we had a home-grown solution from a developer called Pixels & Digits. They created an export report that would feed Apple School Manager via SFTP nightly, and that would sync owners to Cisco Meraki SM.

My current school syncs ASM from PowerSchool, and then that feeds Systems Manager, though not as well. I get some duplicates, and student and faculty who attrition aren't removed automatically.

What else is everyone else using? We're looking at an SIS change for the fall, and I'd love any feedback. We're located in southern Taiwan, so Asian-language input is a must-have for us, as is highly customizable name fields.

Cheers!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels