System Manager - Trial Expiration

DanielSBS
New here

System Manager - Trial Expiration

Hello
I hope you are well.

I have a newly configured dashboard from a client, which is in coo-term and it was enabled for a Meraki System Manager test (I believe it was enabled accidentally).

The customer dashboard is only for the wireless network and the 3-year license for APs has been inserted into the dashboard. However, the message below is displayed in red.

DanielSBS_0-1698861573605.png

Regarding the message in red, when the period ends, will the dashboard stop working because it is coo-term, or will the System Manager be removed from the dashboard?

Note: The customer has not configured any devices in System Manager.

I thank the attention

3 Replies 3
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

As the message itself states, it will be removed from the dashboard. If there is no device configured in the SM, there is nothing to worry about.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

I understood.
Even with the message I was worried haha.

But I'm waiting for your return.

Have an excellent day.

The license alert is specifically for the SM, if it is not in use it will not generate any issue.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels