Supervised device management

Cy2
Comes here often

Supervised device management

What do I do if someone has my phones and PCs under device management who do I talk to to get this to stop

5 REPLIES 5
KarstenI
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

If these are company devices, there is probably a good reason for this as it eases the management and enables important functionality for the business. Depending on your location, you perhaps even signed a contract that these devices are company managed and monitored.

It these are your devices and it was installed without your consent, it's time to look for a new employer.

If these are company managed devices and you just don't want this, it's also time to look for a new employer ...

If you want to talk to someone about this, your boss or a representative of your labor union would be the right person.

Cy2
Comes here often

No these are my own devices some I own I went from Verizon to sprint to at&t and it’s followed me for 3 yrs I’ve been thru 25 phones 20 PCs 40 hard drives 5 iMacs what ever I do they can even access my modem and turn the WiFi off and on and put my business line on me cell and call it I need help it’s ruining my business 

Cy2
Comes here often

U can see in the analytics when they switch my phone service they had my number on a watch developer app when I go to apple or at&t phone resets like it’s new as soon as I leave it’s back to the way it was on my way there it’s frustrating 

Cy2
Comes here often

Well they going to block me in a minute please call or message 8436376846 if you can stop I can pay thank u I’m in Charleston sc

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@Cy2  You need to call Apple. We can't help you. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels