Save to iPad

dgagnon80
Just browsing

Save to iPad

I'm not able to save documents to iPad on my managed iPads. Could there be an option somewhere that prevent doing that? I looked everywhere in the settings menu in the Systems Manager dashboard and didn't find anything.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Has there been any restrictions set on the iPad without going through Systems Manager?

@BlakeRichardsonwrote:

Has there been any restrictions set on the iPad without going through Systems Manager?

No restrictions has been set without Systems Manager, all of our iPads have been configured entirely with Systems Manager.

jared_f
Kind of a big deal

How are you installing the documents? When saving are you speaking of the open in function? Check your restrictions for the following:

Allow documents from managed apps in unmanaged apps (iOS 7+)

Allow documents from unmanaged apps in managed apps (iOS 7+)
Find this helpful? Click the kudos button. Thanks!

By example, if I want to save a picture from Safari, I click on the picture then the "Send to icon", then "Save to FIles".  On that window, "Add" option is grayed out, if I click "On My iPad", nothing happens.

There is an app we are using at the job where we can consult documents, downloading says documents is the same as in Safari.

The two options are check :

Allow documents from managed apps in unmanaged apps (iOS 7+)
Allow documents from unmanaged apps in managed apps (iOS 7+)
MikeMandalorian
A model citizen

What Kind of Restrictions do you have set up for it ?

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels