Pushing connection information for SonicWall Mobile Connect app

Josh3
Here to help

Pushing connection information for SonicWall Mobile Connect app

Does anyone have experience pushing connection information for VPN settings to the sonicwallmobile connect client?  I looked into the native VPN settings, but Sonicwall uses HTTP SSL and not L2TP nor IPSec, so this way will not work unfortunately.

I am trying the managed app config setting to push them out, but I don't know what to put in for the key/value combinations.  I tried the settings below to no avail.  This would be an awesome feature if I could get it set up properly.

Thank you!

Capture.PNG

4 REPLIES 4
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

You would need to ask SonicWall which key/value pairs they support.  Don't be surprised if they say none.

I spoke with 2 tech support folks this morning and they had no clue. One couldn't even understand what I was talking about. This one's gonna be fun.

Thanks!

@Josh3 You might need to ask to speak to the next tier of support. The first level are usually the "is it plugged in and turned on" level of support. 

I'll do some test with our Sonicwall when I get some time and let you know.

Hi, I'm just getting started using Meraki to manage iPads in my organization. We also use SonicWall and I would like to push the connection information. Does anyone have an update to this post? Thanks.
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels