Outlook Calendar in iPad Calendar with MDM

ManorIT
Comes here often

Outlook Calendar in iPad Calendar with MDM

I'm trying to change the settings on a bunch of our iPads so that the outlook calendar shows up in the iPad Calendar.  I have tried to look at the profiles but can't see where to make the change.  Any help is appreciated.

6 REPLIES 6
PaulF
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

https://documentation.meraki.com/SM/Profiles_and_Settings/Configuring_an_Exchange_ActiveSync_Profile

You'll still need to authenticate each iPad manually, but the above should help

ManorIT
Comes here often

Thanks.  What I'm looking for is a way to do this through MDM.  Settings->Calendar->Accounts->Add Account->Microsoft Exchange

The Outlook is already setup with their login so the device shouldn't need authentication again, just their email.

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

If you are using Outlook, then you would need to enable the option in Outlook to also sync the calendar.

I don't know the answer, but you would need to find what options you can push to Outlook for iOS.

ManorIT
Comes here often

I just need to know how to add and existing office365 account to the calendar app via Meraki's mdm.  Whether it be by a policy or something else?

PaulF
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Refer to my post above on how to add an exchange profile

But you will need to authenticate again. That's unavoidable

ManorIT
Comes here often

Thanks

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels