Meraki as a compliance partner with Microsoft Intune

KevinT
Here to help

Meraki as a compliance partner with Microsoft Intune

Are there any plans to have Meraki as a supported compliance partner with Microsoft''s Intune? We are wanting to use conditional access rules and only allow Compliant devices to access company resources. Weighing a decision to move to Intune vs wait for Meraki to provide this functionality.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/mem/intune/protect/device-compliance-partners

Currently that doc shows the following are supported:

• BlackBerry UEM
  • Citrix Workspace device compliance
  • IBM MaaS360
  • JAMF Pro
  • MobileIron Device Compliance Cloud
  • MobileIron Device Compliance On-prem
  • SOTI MobiControl
  • VMware Workspace ONE UEM (formerly AirWatch)
3 REPLIES 3
MerryAki
Building a reputation

Would be great, +1 for this and a hassle-free LogAnalytics/Sentinel integration ✌️

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I've done this a couple of times.

The easiest solution is to use Cisco Duo.  Duo called it "Trusted Devices".

https://duo.com/product/device-trust 

You have to use the most expensive plan, "Duo Beyond", to make it sing and dance.

I would cross the Meraki Systems Manager off the list.

Next, I would use Intune completely. If you are pure AzureAD this is easy.  If you are hybrid you are in for a bit of work.

I agree with you and the plan is to migrate to Intune fully. I have a pilot of one hundred iOS devices in it now, and the admin UX just left more to be desired. Ultimately, I was curious if anyone had heard of some future functionality that was on the horizon that would allow for CA rules to work with our Meraki managed devices until they aged out.

Certain job roles have Duo in place, I just don't want to spend that much at the moment for the entire user base. But I do enjoy Duo and it's WebAuthn/FIDO2 support as well.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels