Meraki MDM is not working, any command sent to iPad got stuck on Pending

Jarbydev
New here

Meraki MDM is not working, any command sent to iPad got stuck on Pending

I Got about 88 Supervised iPads, but recently Meraki MDM is not working properly, any command I've sent to any iPad Stuck on pending, I tried with any device on my Pool and still not working, any help will be appreciated. Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Mark24
Getting noticed

I have noticed this for the last week when setting up new ipads, some commands get stuck foever and you just need to erase the ipad and start over and some will take any where for 10-30 min before they will go through.

Where as before they will happen within a minute or less.

DCooper
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

There have been ongoing APNS issues (checkins, devices going offline and a bunch of other issues) that have affected multiple EMM vendors. We are actively working with apple on this. We just pushed out some new changes this week that should help us in troubleshooting these issues. I would advise you open up a case with our support so we can track it appropriately and notify you when fixes are applied.

I recently submitted a case with Meraki Support. Thanks

I have seen this problem as well, trying to deploy a couple of App's and they are stuck on "install pending" 

With the devices you are having problems with have you tried restarting them?

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels