MDM Device list empty

Solved
FailSafe
Conversationalist

MDM Device list empty

Last week I had 100 devices listed and now I have none. If I go to Overview, then I have 100 devices enrolled and I can still pull up the devices from there, but if I go to the device list it's just blank. Also I have 87 devices that haven't checked in for 1-3 days. Is anyone else having anything similar going on? I saw a thread on device enrollment recently and didn't know if it was related.

1 Accepted Solution

I forgot to update this cause it was at EoD yesterday, a relog into my account fixed the issue. It was just strange cause it had never happened before and was working when got to the device page.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
MerakiDave
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hi @FailSafe I haven't heard of any ongoing issues specific to the device list being empty, and I just checked a handful of SM networks and toggled between the Overview and Device list pages without any issues.  Are you seeing this behavior on multiple devices/browsers?  Not sure if you have access to any other SM networks to compare and see if same or different behavior.  I'd say if a device reboot or browser restart (and/or maybe a temp/junk cleaner utility) doesn't fix this, or especially if this behavior happens on multiple devices, let's definitely get a case open with Meraki Support to investigate. 

I forgot to update this cause it was at EoD yesterday, a relog into my account fixed the issue. It was just strange cause it had never happened before and was working when got to the device page.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels