How to install Cisco Umbrella Roaming Client using Cisco Meraki System Manager

ManiSai
Comes here often

How to install Cisco Umbrella Roaming Client using Cisco Meraki System Manager

Kindly help me to install Cisco Umbrella Roaming Client using Cisco Meraki System Manager,

Please provide me exact details or documents specific  to Cisco Umbrella Roaming Client using Cisco Meraki System Manager

Note-Not the general documents of Meraki please, as the does not provide the installation argument or details about these organization ID etc...

As it get installed when i just upload the MSI file to Meraki Sysyem Manager APPS, but Organization details are not fetched.

Please provide me the exact installation argument or help me to install Cisco Umbrella Roaming Client with OrgInfo.json(Full Organization details).

Cisco Meraki System Manager :

Meraki SM.JPG

Cisco Umbrella Roaming Client :

Open DNS.JPG

6 REPLIES 6
CptnCrnch
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

we are not looking for other Devices currently. Looking only for Windows PCs.

More over API integration is also not the solution we are looking at.

We are planing to deploy Cisco Umbrella Roaming Client using Cisco Meraki System Manager - Apps feature,along with this organization info also to be fetched. This is mostly for our own understanding.

we are not looking for other Devices currently. Looking only for Windows PCs.

More over API integration is also not the solution we are looking at.

We are planing to deploy Cisco Umbrella Roaming Client using Cisco Meraki System Manager - Apps feature,along with this organization info also to be fetched. This is mostly for our own understanding.
afasquel
Here to help

Hi ManiSai

Have you found a solution yet? I'm in the same situation as you!

Kind regards

Alex

T1
Building a reputation

If you Google for "Cisco Umbrella Roaming Client unattended installation", the desired result is on the front page.

https://docs.umbrella.com/deployment-umbrella/docs/appendix-g-command-line-and-customization-for-ins...

Hey I ended up finding a solution for anyone looking at this thread

Meraki's documentation shows the following:

msiexec /i Setup.msi /qn ORG_ID=222222 ORG_FINGERPRINT=1234567890abcdef USER_ID=111111

If you are pushing it out from Meraki, once you have the Setup.msi file uploaded the installation arguments are as follows:

/qn ORG_ID=222222 ORG_FINGERPRINT=1234567890abcdef USER_ID=111111

The documentation is very misleading as you have to omit the filename for it to work

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels