Enable Facetime in IPAD through Meraki

rkirk
Just browsing

Enable Facetime in IPAD through Meraki

Hi All

I have a requirement to enable FACETIME on 100 supervised IPADS. I have figured out how to enable the app through resitrictions policy on Meraki, But when end user tries to sign in the fields to enter your email address doesnt let you click into it. I have a feeling I have to enable something else in order for the end user to be able to sign in with an apple ID? 

2 REPLIES 2
Seshu
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hello @rkirk 

There might be several options that could impact this. DEP enrollment settings skipping Apple ID login, Profile Payload restrictions. Please open a support case so that we can take a look at your specific settings and profile payloads and give you some recommendations. 

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meraki Team

TAdamson
New here

Did anyone ever figure this out? I am able to get he app on the iPads, but cannot get the login field available or find any managed app settings to allow me to pre-configure an account to log the app in with. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels