Android devices roll-out issues?

Ferdy
Here to help

Android devices roll-out issues?

Hi all,

Anybody else experiencing issues with rolling out Android devices since this morning? Been testing for roughly two weeks and all went well. As of this morning around 9:30 AM (Amsterdam), apps can not be displayed on the phone. Authentication through AD during roll-out is fine, owner is assigned, profiles are pushed and from a dashboard point of view all seems well. On the phone, however, I can see all the managed apps in the SM app, but they are not installed. Not the auto-install onces and also the "private app store" onces (we are using Device Owner mode).

On the phone, we get the message that "the admin didn't give permission to this item". We didn't change a single thing since the last tests last week and also the first 5 devices before 9:30 AM were just fine. License is in place.

Ferdy_0-1575907101294.png

Very weird and I've opened a case with support. Just checking here to find out whether other people were experiencing the same issues.

Kind regards,

Ferdy

3 REPLIES 3
SoCalRacer
Kind of a big deal

I just enrolled an Android device (Pixel 4 XL) oddly it had to do the enrollment twice (permissions and I think app update on 12/3) After it finished it auto pushed our managed apps.

RonB
Comes here often

Has the Pixel4 Android 10?

The Samsung Galaxy A50 has Android 9. All apps are assigned correctly and also the restrictions work fine.

We have several problems with our customers of that have problem with pushing restrictions and apps, after this morning around 9:30 CET.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels