Episode 2: Smart Cameras

merakisimon
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

In today's episode we talk to George Bentinck – Product Manager for Meraki MV Smart Cameras – about what led Meraki to move into the area of physical security and sensors. George takes us through the history of the product, its totally fresh architectural approach, and how it is now capable of acting as a sensor for business, leveraging a powerful API.

5 Comments
Meraki1984
Conversationalist

Love Episode 2: Smart Cameras. Defines how Meraki MV line stands out from the rest of the industry 😎

letuananhCMCTS
Conversationalist

Thanks George Benticnk for this section. and it excellent if you have the ppxt document to share with me and community for this. 

letuananhCMCTS
Conversationalist

my email is ltanh2@cmc.com.vn thanks for all

Keval
Here to help

Hi @merakisimon

it was nice podcast as I love all Meraki products portfolios but spacially I love the smart camera as we all know this is not only CCTV camera I am considered as a smart sensor and there are many use cases we can build with the use of API integration. 

I would like listen to more podcasts on this

cheers, 

Thank you . 

keval parsaniya 

Presales consultant. - velocis systems pvt ltd. ( India )

Keval.parsaniya@velocis.in

clutch_72
Conversationalist

This was a great episode.  Loved hearing about Meraki's camera seeing we're in the process of rolling out new security systems to three of our locations.

Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.