Meraki Webhook Payload Template - alertData question

TommyD
Conversationalist

Meraki Webhook Payload Template - alertData question

Hello,

I have an issue with the Meraki Webhook Payload Template.  We have WAN 1 and WAN 2 Packet Loss alerts configured in Insight.  However, when a Network is on their Primary and the Secondary is showing a status of "Failed", I can see the Packet Loss for the Secondary is 100%, which triggers the alert.

We send these alerts to Microsoft Flow (I believe that's what it's called) where we filter out alerts based on the contents of the payload.  But, there is nothing in the alertData we are receiving that would allow us to filter out the alerts that are generated from a Secondary uplink.  Looking at examples of the payload, I do see a field that we could use "onSecondary":false.  But this isn't showing up for us.

Does anyone have an idea on how we can have "onSecondary" within the Payload, or another way around having alerts triggered for Secondary uplink packet loss?  Unfortunately, setting up Network Tags to separate WAN 1 and WAN 2 networks is not doable as the Primaries can change often.  

Thanks for any help on this one,

Tom

0 Replies 0
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.