MT40 Power Schedules and Sustainability Reporting are available for demos

ShawnHu
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

MT40 Power Schedules and Sustainability Reporting are available for demos

I hope everyone is excited about the brand new layout design of the Meraki Community. 

We've introduced an exciting sensor feature MT40 Power Saving Schedules that allows administrators to schedule power-off windows for their infrastructure, supporting organizations in achieving their sustainability goals. Personally, I can now optimize my home lab by offloading the holiday light decorations automation from my on-prem Raspberry Pi to the Meraki cloud. Look forward to hearing your use cases and happy demoing. 

ShawnHu_0-1712078592579.png
Power control event log

ShawnHu_0-1712542969036.png

How to access:
Login to the demo platforms: Meraki Launchpad🚀 or Cisco Meraki Platform, navigate to the San Francisco > Sensor , locate a MT40 > Settings.

Documentation:
MT40 Power Savings Schedules

1 Reply 1
ShawnHu
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Another GREEN addition to MT40: Sustainability reporting
This reporting offers both daily and annual projections for electricity cost and GHG emissions, giving users enhanced visibility into the environmental footprint of their IT operations. Customers can customize the currency, per kWh electricity cost, and GHG emissions factor based on their specific energy sourcing under the Network-wide > General. 

ShawnHu_0-1712723608649.png

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.