Feature Requests - Community Videos

TyShawn
A model citizen

Feature Requests - Community Videos

I did a search on YouTube for Meraki Go to see what videos are available for new customers. The good news is I saw some videos offered by the official account but sad to report most videos are a year old. Most of the videos are focused on defining the product (this is needed). The second group of videos were videos of unboxings (nice to have), then there were a few videos on a simple install (needed). 

My request to the Meraki team is to take a look at all the great new features that have been rolled out and see what videos that can be refreshed to include the features that have been added. I am also requesting that a few playlists be made available to the users.

1. GX series - A few videos that covers the features, screens, and basic configurations of the GX router.

2. GS series - A few videos that covers the features, screens, and basic configurations of the GS switch.

3. GR series - A few videos that covers the features, screens, and basic configurations of the GR access point

4. In the lab series - A few videos that covers deploying a M-Go full stack with best practices (PCI, Guest, User, Management, and Voice VLANs).  

0 Replies 0
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.