My Self

Anwar-Hossain
Conversationalist

My Self

1. My name is Md Anwar Hossain and I live in Dhaka, Bangladesh working in Hotel Sarina as an IT Manager.
  2. I'm working with Meraki for about 2 years and I have completed the ECMS1 course, this year I have complete the cisco Meraki enterprise wireless system in Hotel Sarina Dhaka. My self is leading this project from first to last.
  3. This community wants to learn more about Cisco Meraki.tips, trick, and general into Meraki product. Also, I will share my knowledge from my real-life experience.
  4. My dream vacation would be in Antarctica.
4 Replies 4
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Welcome to the community @Anwar-Hossain we all came here to learn and now like to help others get the most out of the Meraki equipment.  I'd quite like Antarctica too, as I don't think I'd get any hayfever there!

Anwar-Hossain
Conversationalist

My pleasure to get good buddy's in this community

Welcome to the community @Anwar-Hossain!

KRobert
Head in the Cloud

Hello @Anwar-Hossain! The Meraki Community is a great community to be a part of and its a great place to start your Meraki journey. There is no shortage of tips, tricks and lessons learned from this group. Welcome!
CMNO, CCNA R+S
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.