Meraki Evangilist

danhosking
Here to help

Meraki Evangilist

1. A bit about yourself & your work - Hi my name is Daniel Hosking, I lead our National Architecture Services team. I have worked in the IT industry selling and deploying Cisco solutions (wired, wireless and security) since 1996.
  2. Your experience with Cisco Meraki - I have had extensive experience selling, designing and deploying Meraki solutions over the last 6 years. Highlights include -
    • A 150 site retail network for a national carrier, each site consisting of a full Meraki Stack
    • A 4000 seat high-rise building with Meraki servicing both the corporate users and IoT devices
    • Designing and deploying a high density wireless Meraki network in theatre with a 5000 person capacity, integrated into both Cisco Umbrella and DNA spaces through API
  3. What you're hoping to gain from the community - See new ideas and share knowledge from my previous Meraki engagements
  4. A fun fact about yourself - I like to have a laugh, watch the Meraki video I put together below and watch until the end 🙂

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/daniel-hosking-7239aa14_nec-ciscogatewayapjc-workingfromhome-activity...

11 REPLIES 11
CptnCrnch
Kind of a big deal

Re: Meraki Evangilist

Welcome Daniel! It's good to see people still like to have a laugh in these times. 🙂

Jwiley78
Building a reputation

Funny video.  Mine just resort to cellular.

BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

Welcome to the community! Those are impressive numbers.

Back in my day all we needed was 4 AA batteries, good lighting and strong lungs to blow out cartridges. Kids these days... 👾

Edit: Great work on the video btw!

QLSteve
Getting noticed

Great idea on the video.... like that your testers verified it worked!😀

danhosking
Here to help

Gotta keep the kid in line as well! 😀

danhosking
Here to help

Sounds like a System Manager with Umbrella challenge!!!

danhosking
Here to help

They thought it was funny at first, until they understood what it meant for the long term!!

BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

You let them cooperate on the video only to tell them afterwards that it was serious? That is kinda evil.

danhosking
Here to help

Wait untill they are teenagers and their mobile devices are locked down! 😀

BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47aa2dca91f6144db262bb15d005cc1c9080c3d5cb&rid=giphy

KRobert
Head in the Cloud

Welcome to the Community! Nice video!
CMNO, CCNA R+S
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.