Let The Partnership Journey Begin

ICTSystems
Conversationalist

Let The Partnership Journey Begin

Hey there everyone my name is Zach and I am the owner of ICT Systems which is a MSP/Low Voltage company. I love the work I do on a day to day basis just because of the challenges that continue to increase my technical knowledge. My experience with Cisco Meraki has been nothing short of amazing due to the amazing platform that has been developed and the hardware that can be deployed without any doubts of failure. I really hope to gain knowledge, wisdom, insight, and relationships through this amazing community Cisco has created. I am a firm believer that your competitor can also be your mentor or even an outside resource for questions on equipment or setups. We are all in this together and as a team we all can provide nothing short of amazing services. I would say a fun fact about me is that I have my Bachelors in Nursing and became an RN but my passion and love for IT all started when I was in school and decided that I was going to pursue a path I know I would never stop loving everyday.

2 Replies 2
BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

Thank you for your kind words. I fully agree. Welcome to the community.

KRobert
Head in the Cloud

Hello @ICTSystems! The Meraki Community is a great community to be a part of and its a great place to start your Meraki journey. Do you ever work with Hospitals or Medical facilities? I think that would be fascinating to see how Meraki could work in that environment. How your knowledge of the industry could give you a different perspective than other providers.
CMNO, CCNA R+S
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.