Greetings From The Midwest

Daman_W
Conversationalist

Greetings From The Midwest

I am a new system administrator that works for a university. I have some experience with Meraki but it is growing with this new position. I have been browsing the community and really like what I see. I already have a few questions that I will be posting soon. I guess a fun fact about me is that I can juggle. I can only juggle three objects but if Meraki wants to send me some Meraki stress balls or some other swag, I can try and juggle that. 

3 REPLIES 3
AmyReyes
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Daman_W, and welcome from a fellow Midwesterner! How did you learn how to juggle? Three objects is one more than I can do 🤣 We don't have any Meraki stress balls currently in our swag store, but I'll make a note of that for when we're adding more prizes in the future! 

Daman_W
Conversationalist

I taught myself when I was young, long before there were YouTube videos that showed you how to do things like that. 

Chris_Skees
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

@Daman_WWelcome! Glad you are here. 

We've got lots of great resources in our Meraki Learning Hub. You can sign up for a free Cisco account to access and track your progress. Introducing Meraki and Cloud-Managed Networking is a great place to start. 

We also regularly post short videos to our Learning Spotlight.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.