Meraki Insight - Do we need to be in the last version of MX ?

Solved
Netwow
Building a reputation

Meraki Insight - Do we need to be in the last version of MX ?

We have a MX450 with version 14.19 . When I look at the available upgrades the available stable version is 13.3 and minimum version according to the product documentation is 14.13. What is the most stable version?

1 Accepted Solution
MRCUR
Kind of a big deal

I've been using 14.25 without any issues on a variety of MX models for 1-2 months now. You may only have the option of going to 14.29 at this point which is the latest "beta". This has recently become a mandatory scheduled upgrade for some of my MX networks which typically indicates Meraki is confident in its stability. 

MRCUR | CMNO #12

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
MRCUR
Kind of a big deal

I've been using 14.25 without any issues on a variety of MX models for 1-2 months now. You may only have the option of going to 14.29 at this point which is the latest "beta". This has recently become a mandatory scheduled upgrade for some of my MX networks which typically indicates Meraki is confident in its stability. 

MRCUR | CMNO #12
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.

Meraki Insight forum closed

This forum is now closed. As of July 26, 2024, Meraki Insight licenses are no longer available to purchase. MI functionality is now included in the SD-WAN Plus or Per-device SD-WAN Plus licenses. You can view more information about this on our End-of-Life Products and Dates page, Product “LIC-MI”.

Please ask any questions about MI-related functionality in the Security & SD-WAN board.