I have been working with Cisco Meraki devices for quite a long time and it has been hard to find training videos or tutorial on how to configure the devices/features or the best way to troubleshoot some issues. Since I have become more experienced with the entire stack, I think that it was time to help the community and provide the help that I was looking for previously.
The time has come! a brand new training video series to ramp up your Cisco Meraki configuration, deployment and troubleshooting skills!
If you find yourself in one of these stages, this training is for you:
- I am starting using Cisco Meraki gear and I would like to know more
- I am working with Cisco Meraki devices but I want to increase my troubleshooting skills to effectively resolve issues
- I have good experience maintaining Cisco Meraki networks and I want to automate the implementation and configuration of the sites.
In these trainings videos, you will encounter different sections through the weekly updates:
- [How] to configure Cisco Meraki devices and features
- [Tshoot] different issues and most common scenarios
- Meraki highlights of the upcoming features and beta firmwares I am really excited to start this journey with you and help you become the Meraki Master you can be.
You can go to the youtube channel and subscribe to be on top of the weekly videos and news.
The IT Way channel
Cisco Meraki Training
See you there.