Call Forwarding Missing in iPhone Settings?

DrPlumber
Here to help

Call Forwarding Missing in iPhone Settings?

iPhone XR running iOS 13.3 on Verizon (with latest version of Meraki Systems Manager app installed). Normally, a user is able to go into Settings > Phone > Call Forwarding, and change the forwarding number. However, on this device that Call Forwarding option is missing entirely. I've ensured the feature is enabled on Verizon's end, and the option shows up before the device is enrolled in Systems Manager, so I'm guessing Systems Manager is the issue somehow? But I can't find any settings or places to modify such a thing within the Meraki Dashboard.

2 REPLIES 2
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

As far as I know Phone options like this cannot be restricted or configured by systems manager. I've had a quick look to confirm this and I can't see any options for call forward in SM settings or anything noted on Apples website under available payload settings, the mobile settings option only allows configuration of APN settings.

I would suggest giving Apple or your provider a call. 

Yeah I reached out to Verizon's business support line and they were basically clueless.

For the hell of it, I created a copy of our main Profile (but with the Restrictions setting removed), and this Call Forwarding option still doesn't appear there.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels