Screenshot correction : Custom Splash Page Themes

RaphaelL
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Screenshot correction : Custom Splash Page Themes

Hi ,

I was troubleshooting a custom splash theme and I was also reading the documentation ( https://documentation.meraki.com/MR/MR_Splash_Page/Custom_Splash_Page_Themes )  and I couldn't understand the screenshot from the section : 

Editing the Custom Theme's HTML Files

If the page becomes unusable after an edit and cannot be corrected, delete the custom theme and start again. While making changes to the templates, it is important to make note of what is being added and/or removed.   Deleting certain lines can have unintended effects.  Specifically, if the variable <meta name="viewport" content="user-scalable = yes"> is removed, the page will no longer scale when moving from a computer browser to a phone or tablet. Below is an example of what the tag should look like:

Not sure that the screenshot that follows the text is correct. 

No big deal , just a bit confusing.

Cheers ,

1 Reply 1
Ryan_Miles
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Yeah that screenshot is definitely not the correct one. I will file an internal ticket on it as well.

Thanks for catching it Ryan_Miles_0-1715715923852.png

Ryan / Meraki SE

If you found this post helpful, please give it Kudos. If my answer solved your problem click Accept as Solution so others can benefit from it.
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.