Product Images

Solved
AlexCoste
Here to help

Product Images

Does anyone know who manages the public media folder https://brandfolder.com/meraki/media?

Neither of the new products launched recently have any images in there and it looks like the number of assests hasn't changed since last year. Feels like it was abandoned. SalesConnect doesn't have any useful images either.
If you know of a new link where those are posted, feel free to share it here.

1 Accepted Solution

Okay I was able to find most of them except for the last two. I'll send you a PM. 

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

That's where I got the original link for brandfolder (under the marketing resources > brand assets). But that resource seems to have been abandoned because it hasn't been updated in a year or so. I was hoping the new product assests are uploaded somewhere else at least so we can use them.

@AmyReyes , are you able to get someone from marketing to assist?

Yup, I will check with the team on this and follow up! I remember hearing Brandfolder was retired (I think?) but I can't recall what took its place. 

AmyReyes
Community Manager
Community Manager

Following up here: Thank you for your patience! I've confirmed that Brandfolder is still the correct tool to use for product images and assets. However, there is a known issue with the automations that give partners access to images. The team is aware and working on a fix. 

In the meantime, are there specific product images I can try to track down for you? I might be able to provide them directly. (No promises there, but I'll do my best!)

Hi @AmyReyes - thank you for that.

I'm looking mostly for the new products that are missing from Brandfolder: MV52, MV63, MV93, MT14, MT15, MT30, MT40, MS130 series and C9300-M series.

Okay I was able to find most of them except for the last two. I'll send you a PM. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.