Course Content Firmware and Cross-Platform not loading

Solved
RoxanaP
Conversationalist

Course Content Firmware and Cross-Platform not loading

Hello,

I want to complete the "Meraki Platform Fundamentals" course but the following module is not loading : Firmware and Cross-Platform.

The Status is In Progress but when I press resume the error attached occurs.

I've tried also from a different browser, same issue.

chrome screenshot 2023-09-08.png

edge screenshot.png

Can you please advice ?

Thanks,

Roxana

1 Accepted Solution
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

If you are experience access issues open a ticket  emailing lms_helpme@absorb.zendesk.com.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

If you are experience access issues open a ticket  emailing lms_helpme@absorb.zendesk.com.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
AmyReyes
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Roxana, 

I also shared this issue with the Learning team directly so they could investigate. They made a change on the backend and confirmed it seems to be working again. Could you please give it another try and confirm if this is resolved, or are you still seeing the issue? Thanks!

RoxanaP
Conversationalist

Hi Amy,

Unfortunately, still not working, I'm receiving the same error.

Anyhow, I've sent an email to lms_helpme@absorb.zendesk.com. , I'm waiting for their feedback now....

Thank you!

Roxana

AmyReyes
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Roxana, thanks for letting me know! The team will investigate further and will reach out to you directly to resolve this. I hope you get a resolution soon!

RoxanaP
Conversationalist

lms_helpme@absorb.zendesk.com saved me, it seems it was necessary to un-enroll and re-enroll me to the Firmware and Cross-Platform course.

Thank you!

Roxana

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.