Z3 Wireless through API

pierreb
Comes here often

Z3 Wireless through API

Hi,

How can I activate / desactivate / configure the wireless of a Z3 with the API ?

I saw multiple subjects about this already but none of them is giving a correct answer.

Using the dashboard, on the "Teleworker Gateway" -> "Configure" -> "Wireless Settings" page we can configure 4 SSIDs which will be shared by the appliance device. And it's working pretty well.

But trying to do the same with API (cause when you have about 1600 site with Z3 you don't want to click 1600 times), I didn't found how to manage them. It's possible to manage SSIDs but the one on the wireless settings page. And the networks I'm trying to configure are AP free.

Do you have a way to do this ? I tried but didn't found anything on the API doc (v0 and v1).

Thanks in advance

5 Replies 5
Ryan_Miles
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

There is a MX (and Z3) SSID collection of endpoints in the beta API today. You could try signing up for access to the early access/beta API here.

Ryan / Meraki SE

If you found this post helpful, please give it Kudos. If my answer solved your problem click Accept as Solution so others can benefit from it.
pierreb
Comes here often

I didn't find this, last topic on the early access/beta group is a month old... When I try to search for "SSID" in the search bar I don't find anything usefull...

Could you be more precise about where I'm supposed to get this information ?

Click the link I put in the word "here" in my post. Then click the link on that page that says sign up.

Ryan / Meraki SE

If you found this post helpful, please give it Kudos. If my answer solved your problem click Accept as Solution so others can benefit from it.

I joined the group and I said that I  didn't found anything on the group about what you were saying and I was asking for the exact  link to the ressource... not how to join the group ...

John-K
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hi Pierre, unless your org is already part of the beta, you're probably best off using the v0 wireless SSIDs endpoint.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.