Updating MX Wireless Settings Via API

Solved
Austin_Campbell
Getting noticed

Updating MX Wireless Settings Via API

Is it no longer possible to update mx wireless settings via the api? Any api ssids functions are limited to MR interactions and the V0 wireless functions that used to support wireless mx's no longer pull mx ssids only AP. Is this something that will be updated or is there any known workarounds? I have a number of teleworker mx ssid settings that I need to change and would like to avoid the inefficiency and tediousness of manually updating them all. 

1 Accepted Solution
Greenberet
Head in the Cloud

There is an endpoint, but it's currently still in BETA and not available for every organization

/networks/{networkId}/appliance/ssids

If it is just one organization you are working with here, you might want to apply for the early access with your organization. That way you would have access to that method.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
Greenberet
Head in the Cloud

There is an endpoint, but it's currently still in BETA and not available for every organization

/networks/{networkId}/appliance/ssids

If it is just one organization you are working with here, you might want to apply for the early access with your organization. That way you would have access to that method.

Thank you very much for the info. Our org does have early access features enabled so I will certainly test it out. 

Do you know where I can find documentation for the latest api beta changes? I am part of the meraki developer early access community but it doesn't look like the documentation there has been updated since 2020.

Go to your organzation in the dashboard.

Then under help -> api docs you will find all enabled endpoints for your organization.

There is also a webex bot which will post all updates on the api. There is a topic in the early access forum about that.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.