Time outs on 'clients' endpoint?

Ross_M
Just browsing

Time outs on 'clients' endpoint?

Anyone else experiencing time outs on the 'clients' API endpoint when using filters? Hitting the plain url https://nXXX.meraki.com/api/v1/networks/XXXXXXXXXXXXX/clients with no parameters returns after a few seconds, but adding a filter query parameter makes it break most of the time with occasional success. Adding some parameters such as 'timespan' or 'perPage' don't seem to break it (large 'perPage' param makes it take significantly longer though), but specifically adding parameters to filter for specific hosts by IP or MAC make it break most times.

In the error responses, I'm getting mostly 502 codes, but have seen 504 as well as getting a 200 but with a JSON body that says 404 not found.

If I keep sending the exact same request repeatedly, it sometimes does return the correct data; maybe 1 in 10 times it works. I think the difference between the success and fails is whether it can return its response under 60 seconds or not (it takes almost this time to return a successful response). Using nXXX.meraki.com vs api.meraki.com makes no difference on any of this

0 Replies 0
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.