👾 Tell us how you integrate APIs for your sites, end users, & apps - complete this short survey

betcwang
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

👾 Tell us how you integrate APIs for your sites, end users, & apps - complete this short survey

CUSTOMER API Survey (1).png

Hi, there!

I’m Betsy, UX Researcher, on the Cisco Meraki UX 
team. Nice to meet you all 😊.  

We have a short survey to learn about how you integrate APIs for your sites, end users, & apps. Whether you are a MSP or customer, the product team would love to hear from you! 

📝 Take the survey here 

💚 The first 50 people to fill out this survey will receive a $15 gift card. Eligibility is contingent on the full completion of the survey. Only one submission per person, please.

Once this survey closes, those who are eligible will receive an email by 5pm PST on Friday, December 23, 2022.

Let me know if you have any questions in the comment section. 

Looking forward to your responses! 

Betsy Wang
Senior User Experience Researcher
Cisco Meraki  | Cisco+ Secure Connect User Experience

*We conduct research with customers, partners, and non-customers to understand their work, processes, and how they use the products, and also give them a chance to test product concepts. This helps us improve networking products.

Full survey URL link: https://ciscocx.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_e4bR2JPDwSovU4m?Source=meraki_community 

3 REPLIES 3
ymeloch
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

A very important and interesting topic. Thank you Betsy!

MaxC
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

I want to know more! Thanks Betsy and all who respond to the survey!

betcwang
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

We still have a lot of room for that gift card. 👀 We would love to get your feedback to help prioritize API integration features!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.