Splash Autorization Status

duqa
Comes here often

Splash Autorization Status

Hi All,

I am using the APIs of Meraki to get info about clients connnected using the Meraki Click-through function. Using the API  /networks/:networkId/wireless/clients/connectionStats I can get the list of Mac-Address connected with some info about the status (assoc,auth,dhcp,dns.success). I assumed that the success step was the final step when user accept the terms on the splashportal. During my tests I found some clients with step success but using the API splashAuthorizationStatus these customers are not autorized ("isAuthorized":false). At this time I can just ipotize that the auth step in connectionStats are related just to Radius Authentication. Some one can help me to understand how I can retrieve the list of mac address authorized without call for each mac address connected the API splashAuthorizationStatus? I need to build a reports so I cannot call for each clients (one by one) this API.

1 Reply 1
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I don't know the answer, but a quick look suggests to me your fear is correct - and that you will need to make a call per client.

I suggest you use asynchronous IO to speed the process up.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.