The anayltics is what you see in the dashboard under Organization/Location Analytics.
2. I don't think you can only get a hash of the MAC address. I'm not sure that really addresses GPDR either - since you are still using a unique identifier for each individual. You can read how to address GPDR compliance here:
Re: Scanning API vs Location Analytics and mac hashing
1. Meaning if someone disable Analytics he simply won't see the "Location Analytics" on dashboard and Scanning API will still work (if Scanning API is enabled)?
2. It is better than plain MAC addresses even though it is still pseudo-unique because you won't be able to associate it to someone else given same MAC address appears on different Cisco Meraki account (if hashing takes into account the AP or customer ID)
3. Do you have some reference hashing implementation in Github for example?
4. I have a Demo account in Meraki, but it does not send any data to Scanning API Post URL. Does it create a different type of account on create.meraki.io, because I wasn't able to find any other sandbox account.
Thank you for the webinar and free AP note, we'll see if we can attend it!