Possible to Force "Update auto channels" from API?

Solved
jx12345
Here to help

Possible to Force "Update auto channels" from API?

I'd like to trigger the "Update auto channels" button action (shown below on the "Radio Settings" page), using the API. Is this possible? I couldn't find an entry in the API documentation for doing this.

jx12345_0-1644731730494.png

1 Accepted Solution
MerakiDave
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

@jx12345 just to close the loop on this one, the Feature Request is officially in the system.  Cannot say at the moment what the implementation timeline might be.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
MerakiDave
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hi @jx12345 you are correct that is not available in the API yet but I will check for a status.  I wonder if in the meantime, if you want to force it in a way, if you just force a group of APs into an alternate RF profile and then back again. But also note that toggling the rfProfileId also clears any manual overrides, but then again, if you want to run a fresh update auto-channel perhaps the manual overrides aren't needed and wouldn't be wanted anyway. Will let you know if I hear an update on a way to update auto channels via API. 

MerakiDave
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

@jx12345 just to close the loop on this one, the Feature Request is officially in the system.  Cannot say at the moment what the implementation timeline might be.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.