Obtaining FULL firmware data

Solved
jhar897
Just browsing

Obtaining FULL firmware data

Hi there!

On the Meraki Dashboard you can go to Organization > Firmware upgrades > Schedule upgrades, and here it shows Status (Good, Warning, Critical). I want to pull this information via API for all my organizations, so I don't need to manually go through each of them to figure out which firmware is critical.

I've looked through all the firmware API calls (as far as I know) and can't find anything that pulls this specific information - does anyone have any idea how to go about this? 

Cheers!

1 Accepted Solution
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Nope. There is no API available.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Adrian4
A model citizen

Not sure how you would get the "critical" status. You would somehow need to define what critical etc is, which would require getting a lsit of all available firmware and then comparing your devices firmware and deciding how many out of date is which category.

Get org devices will give you all your devices and firmware in one easy call.
Get Organization Devices - Meraki Dashboard API v1 - Cisco Meraki Developer Hub

Not sure where to get the info about available firmware tho 😕

alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Nope. There is no API available.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
mlefebvre
Building a reputation

The Good/Warning/Critical of firmware is a completely unimportant field and should be removed. I would highly recommend ignoring it.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.