Now available: organization customer number and region host name (getOrganizations)

John-K
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Now available: organization customer number and region host name (getOrganizations)

Two new attributes are available in API, in the organization entity returned in getOrganizations and getOrganization, for example.

cloud.region.host.name: The host name of the cloud region where the organization is hosted.

New management.details array item, "customer number", which returns the organization's Meraki customer number, which is typically used when opening support cases.

Example organization entity

{
  "id": "id",
  "name": "name",
  "url": "url",
  "api": {
    "enabled": true
  },
  "licensing": {
    "model": "model"
  },
  "cloud": {
    "region": {
      "name": "North America",
      "host": {
        "name": "United States" // new!
      }
    }
  },
  "management": {
    "details": [
      {
        "name": "customer number", // new!
        "value": "00000000"
      }
    ]
  }
}

3 Replies 3
rhbirkelund
Kind of a big deal

Lol.
I was running one of my scripts that looks at the management var, and wondering why my script suddenly began failing, and I was wondering where that new attribute came from but I couldn't find it in the docs. 😄

LinkedIn ::: https://blog.rhbirkelund.dk/

Like what you see? - Give a Kudo ## Did it answer your question? - Mark it as a Solution 🙂

All code examples are provided as is. Responsibility for Code execution lies solely your own.
David_Jirku
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

John, the new management.details array. Will that ever expand from 1 value/will it always be "1"?

It has two values so far - name and value, so ...

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.