Non-Meraki VPN Peers - API Configuration

NiftyMaker
Here to help

Non-Meraki VPN Peers - API Configuration

I have a few questions concerning the Non-Meraki VPN Peers API call and I was hoping that someone would be able to assist:

• Is it possible to use the Zscaler preset IPsec policy for a Non-Meraki VPN peer that gets created via the API? Every time I attempt to use it I get a message saying:
Invalid IPsec policy preset. Must be one of the following: default, aws, or azure

The message is pretty self explanatory, but I wasn't sure if there was a workaround for this.

• Can someone confirm if there is a way to keep the existing Non-Meraki VPN peer configured in the dashboard when adding a new VPN peer via the API?

I'm looking to add a large grouping of peers to an already large grouping of peers - so I'd prefer to not have to add them all back in again (also would prefer to not add them all into the API call). Just looking to add a new one and not touch the existing ones.

• Is it possible to set the Local ID via the API with this call? I see that you can set the Remote ID, but I didn't see anything about the local.
2 Replies 2
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Try this ; set it up in the GUI, and then do a get request and look at the fields returned.  Perhaps it is in a format you are not expecting.

Otherwise ... it may be that the API has not been updated to support it yet.

Thank you for your response. I had tried that previously and had no luck. Just wasn't sure if I was just missing something.

Thank you very much!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.